Jewelry Supplies Shop Online

Unique Jewely Components and supplies for Earrings, Necklace, Pendantunique Lampwork Glass Beads by Nadin

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Beautiful Necklaces made of Hollow Purple Glass Beads and sterling silver components

One of amazing and fabulous necklaces made of my Purple Hollow beads by Pam Robinson .
Dear Pam,
Thank you again for share with your beautiful jewelry,
You are welcome any time to my handmade jewelry findings store ;)
Kind regards,
Nadin

Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads Necklaces 
Click link below To purchase this unique jewelry - Purple Lampwork and Sterling Silver Necklace

1 comment:

  1. I love handmade jewelry, necklace, earrings. I purchased best handmade hoop earrings from www.emmanuellepolini.com. I love my handmade rings. Those are pink.

    ReplyDelete