Jewelry Supplies Shop Online

Unique Jewely Components and supplies for Earrings, Necklace, Pendantunique Lampwork Glass Beads by Nadin

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This blog is specially for Jewellery Designers.


Friends! Welcome!!!
My new items in my shop for jewelry making. I invite Jewelry Designers!

Handmade Jewelry Findings - a very exciting thing, especially if you have friends with whom you can unite, seek advice and of course, share your stock to create jewelry.

- Buy handmade supplies for jewelry in my online store.
- Share ideas and experiences here needlework, master classes, interesting and useful links.
- In this section, place a link to your blog or website.

- Here you can share secrets. Learn about new jewelry supplies in my online store you can out of my news.

1 comment:

  1. Brazilian jewelry store offers designer handmade jewelry, handcrafted beaded jewelry.
    Handcrafted Beaded Jewelry

    ReplyDelete