Jewelry Supplies Shop Online

Unique Jewely Components and supplies for Earrings, Necklace, Pendantunique Lampwork Glass Beads by Nadin

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New RED Copper Ball end Headpins 2 inch-20 Gauge Copper Wire

My new style red ball end copper nead pins for jewelry making
WOULD you like more headpins please click link below- handmade enameled headpins
Headpin Lenth 2 inch (5cm)
Head size approx. 0.3mm
Made of antique copper 20 Gauge
Color: Rosey ball headpins( also you can found my headpins in cherry and red colors)
My handmade findings supplies you can see also on my facebook page (headpins, twists,connectors, beads, caps beads and more equipment) you can see in a lot of gallery in New york, San Francisco, Chicago, Florida and more..
Would you like different typies or sizes of ball headpins colors ? please contact me via my website www.handmade-jewelry-findings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment