Jewelry Supplies Shop Online

Unique Jewely Components and supplies for Earrings, Necklace, Pendantunique Lampwork Glass Beads by Nadin

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Enamel Bell bead caps. Red bead caps, yellow caps, green bells, purple flower caps


Hi,
Every day i try creat new and latest , amazing and unique handmade jewelry findings. Also i tring promote my websites one of them nadinartglass.etsy.com and secound handmade-jewelry-findings.com bouth shops important for me. Each components on shops handamd and hand painted by me. Wwould you like to buy these caps or see all my collection of enamel jewelry findings clicl link below - Enameled Supplies - bells caps, bead caps flower caps, head pins and more..

amazing blue earrings

These and more high quality beautiful colored earrings you can fin here - Beautiful earrings


I would like share my customers feedbacks ;)

Hi, Nadin.
Thanks for putting such a lovely collection together. I don't have my own website or blog. But may need to seriously consider it. After Etsy change their search engine, my business has just gone to the pits...
You creating gorgeous and wonderful things, I'm only doing this for fun..
I love your shop. I've hearted it.
Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment