Jewelry Supplies Shop Online

Unique Jewely Components and supplies for Earrings, Necklace, Pendantunique Lampwork Glass Beads by Nadin

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Looking for Filigree Findings - Handmade Colorful Jewelry Findings - FLower caps

My new beautiful colletcion of colorful bead caps wich i pictured . This vintage style enameld bead caps handmade by me in my glass studio
This exclusive set of mix colorful caps you can find on my etsy store - handmade enameld bead caps
for wholsale order you can write me directly ot info @ handmade-jewelry-findings.com
On My store you also can find handmade and high quality jewelry findings and jewelry components made by me. tomorow i will make new post with my new flower caps findings ;) have a nice day
Nadin at  www . handmade-jewelry-findings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment