Jewelry Supplies Shop Online

Unique Jewely Components and supplies for Earrings, Necklace, Pendantunique Lampwork Glass Beads by Nadin

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Handmade Enameled Filigree colorful cone caps - High Quality Jewelry Findings

Hi my freinds today i want share with you my new collection of enamel glass color hand painted filigree bead caps. All info about this caps and more high quality handcrafted jewelry findings and handmade jewelry components you can find on my store - Handmade Enameled Jewelry Findings



Yessterday i recevie great feedback from one of my clients ;)
and today he made the order ;)

Feedback from jewelry maker:
Hi Nadin
I apologize for taking so long in getting back to you.
I'm pretty new to Etsy, and I'm still trying to figure out how to communicate with everyone.
I thank you for including me in your treasury.
It is especially meaningful to me, since you're an artist and to be compliment this way is an honor.
I've looked at your beautiful things for making jewelry and have asked my wife to see if there's anything that she would be interested.
Thank you again and have a wonderful week.
Nider

No comments:

Post a Comment